Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Going cruelty free,Info,Tips,& more!

So to start off I will tell you Info on the subject,about my experience so far,what I am, and some tips to self control & not giving in to your makeup addiction (if u have one like me). Ok so I am not vegan but I am vegetarian which for me I have ulcerative colitis & I need the iron in the meat & I can't have much dairy anyway but that is one way I get protein also a lot of tofu. But I do buy only cf products and I don't/ plan on buying non vegan products (meaning I won't/don't buy products that aren't tested on animals but don't have a agreement/signed contract with the ingredient companys they buy from.) So vegetarian is a big deal for me! Now on to the tips/tip. I love Maybelline for example and when I go to grocery stores/department stores I get really tempted to buy stuff from them. So what I do is I think about the animals have the makeup squeezed into there eyes with no pain killer and there skin being shaved for makeup brushes and if that doesn't work I think about the animals being decapitated after they're no use in the labs.:( :( That like always works!                                                                                                                                         Popular (not all) cosmetic brands that DO test on animals   Toothpaste: Colgate, Aim, Sensodine, Oral-B, Listerine, Creast, Aquafreash, Macleans. Makeup: Maybelline,Mac, Loreal,Bare minarals (they claim they're cruelty free,but some of their brushes are made from animal fur and a lot of brands especially lash brands say the hair they use is naturally shed,but that's simply not the case it's not even possible for animals or mink/rabbits to shed that much!! Anyway my point is don't listen to that BS! VS Pink/VS, Revlon, Rimmel, Sephora brand, NYC, Lancome, YSL, Dior,Stila,Benifit, Covergirl, Avon, Clinique, Almay, Estee lauder, Nails: Opi, Essie. Hair: Aussie, Head and shoulders, Herbal Essences, Loreal, Garnier fructis, John frieda, Nexxus, Pantene, Physique, Redken, Suave, TRESemme. Soap/Bath: Dial, Dove, Johnsons, Softsoap. Fragrance: Mark Jacobs, Tommy Hilfiger, Christina Agularia, Coach, Elizabeth Arden, Gucci, Micheal Kors, Ralph Lauren. Deodorant: Lady speed stick, Axe, Secret, Old spice, Speed stick, Right guard, Teen spirit. Razors: Bic corp, Schiek, Gillette.

                                                         Some (not all) Companies that DON'T test on animals              Too faced, Wet’n’Wild, NYX, ELF, Essence, Urban decay tho it is owned/parented brand (Loreal) is not, Tarte tho it is owned/parented brand is not, Jordana, Kat von d, Becca, Bite beauty, Josie maran, Hourglass, Anistasia bevarly hills, Beauty blender, Nars tho it is owned/parented brand (shiseido) is not, Buxom,Tho it is owned/parented brand (shiseido) is not, Mark jacobs,Butter london (vegan too),Klean color,Lush,Kiss products,Method,La girl,Pacifica (vegan too),OCC,Bonnie bell, Sally girl, First aid beauty, Murad,China glaze,Ardell, So that's the end of my post. I hope u liked it! I worked really hard on it! Thanks 4 Reading! P.S. I will be deleting my reviews/posts on non cruelty free brands!

No comments:

Post a Comment